Arkansas Real Estate Commission
- Licensees must obtain six hours of continuing education annually to renew an active real estate license for the upcoming calendar year.
- For Licensees obtaining a license in the current year, satisfaction of your continuing education requirement will be required upon your second active license renewal after you are licensed.
- If you are not sure a real estate course you are considering will fulfill annual continuing education requirements, contact either the Arkansas Real Estate Commission (501) 683-8010.
- When transferring a license from inactive to active status, continuing education hours must have been completed in the year in which the license is activated or the preceding calendar year.
- Commission Regulation 11.4 does not allow one course to be used for both continuing education and pre-licensing education.